For Andrew anyway. He is soooo excited, and he actually went to bed at 6 tonight, can you believe that? I hope that he always loves school this much.
I made this card for his lunch tomorrow. This is the first time that he gets to bring his lunch to school, so I thought I would make him a card and add it in there. It's very simple, but I had a lot to do tonight. :(
My first time making bento lunches, and I am giving him a container of grapes, some cheese in a school and car shape (the boys picked out which shapes they wanted), some jello, a mini banana muffin (that will act as an ice cube. I made them the other day and they are super healthy, made with flax seed) and I made chicken strips this afternoon for him. He is excited about his lunch. I think my children need to get out more.
Here is the Christmas card.
I used Tulip puffy paint for Santa's beard and white glitter embossing powder for his hat. I also embossed the naughty or nice using SU embossing powder. This is the best embossing powder out there. I am not sure what I will put on the inside. Ron mentioned "their not telling." But I am not sure so I asked my friend Heidi, and she mentioned "Can't it be a little of both?" I like that a lot. What do you think?
Stampin Up convention was last week and I attended the virtual convention on splitcoast stampers. It was so exciting. There were a couple demo's there that updated their blogs with info almost immediately after they received it, and these were blogs I didn't even know about. One was Understand blue. You must read her blog. She is very talented in her card making, but she is also a very good story teller, and you will laugh your butt off reading her stories. Plus, she was born in Buffalo, and we all know that means greatness. (I know I wasn't born there, but I lived there long enough to make me great as well.)
I will keep you all posted about school tomorrow. I will be having a meeting this week about the PTO/PTA saga as well, so I will keep you in the loop about that as well. (Because I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats about my life.)
3 comments:
Well, I for one think your friend Heidi is brilliant. ;-)
Love the Christmas card! I am sure Andrew will LOVE the card in his lunch! YAY for Bentos!!
;-)
WOW! Great Christmas card! And omigosh! What a lunch! The card is a very very sweet touch! I love it!
6pm? Was he up at 2??
Mine both went down very easily at 9 and were up at 6...oh how I only WISH that would last all year!
Jen those are awesome cards!!
Post a Comment