Last night was the first of three nights for Parent night at the school, this also means that it is PTO membership drive time. I was introduced and then begged everyone to meet me at the table on their way out of the school to volunteer.
I actually made a good dent in our committee sign ups, so I was thrilled with that, and we got a good amount a people to become PTO members, including 6 or 7 that want to be on the board with me. WOOHOO! (And that was only the first night!)
I made a couple cards yesterday, believe it or not. Two friends of mine are going through a rough time so I made 2 of this one to send to them.
Tomorrow is the big day, I get my new stamps. LOL, I don't care about the rest of the kit, just the stamps. Wanda asked what I got, here is the list...
Lovely Letters Alphabet
Simple Bithday Thanks (this one alone is the BEST stamp in the book this year, if you have kids)
Pun Fun
Baroque Motifs (finally Wanda)
Flight of the Butterfly
I also got all but one of the new in color ink pads, and all the new in color cardstock. That pink pirouette though is my favorite BY FAR.
2 comments:
I LOVE that huge thank you cupcake!! I'm with you!!! When my mom was PTA president (probably just the 1st year) she sang "I'm So Excited" by the Pointer Sisters at the frist meeting..... Yeah- don't do that or anything to scar your kids like I am scarred!!!
WOW! You go girl! I am so proud of you! You are really gittin er done!!! Love this card. Simple.
Post a Comment