Wednesday, November 18, 2009

update to today's post

Ron, the wonderful man I married, told me to go to the Y at 1 today and he watched Lea, so, yea, I got my workout in.

elliptical for 10 minutes
bike for 30 minutes
treadmill for 10 minutes

Tomorrow I am going to go in the morning and I get to increase the workout. Lucky me. The plan is to do the following

5 minutes treadmill
45 bike
15 eliptical
5 treadmill
maybe some arm weights.

Again, lucky me.

Actually though, I am starting to think that I am getting addicted to working out, and I am loving that. The only thing I am bummed about, I really would like to be able to run. My goal was to be able to run at Christmas time while in NC. At this point though I am not sure that is possible for me. I am trying to though.

I am currently downloading Janet Jackson's greatest hits album, which I think will be awesome tomorrow to workout to. Any other music suggestions out there?

No comments: