Be warned, this will be a sappy post.
I have so many things to be thankful about this year. I have a great family, well, most of the time, kidding. My children are awesome. They do their job well, of making Ron and I crazy, but they are amazing kids. They make us laugh, and I am blessed to be given the opportunity to raise them.
Ron, yes Ron. I am thankful to have him in my life. He tries so hard to make sure we have everything we want. Because of him I get to stay home and raise my children. I love you Ron.
My friends. Oh man, I am so thankful for my friends. I have some of the greatest friends on the planet. Old friends like Heidi, God knew what he was doing when I was forced to take Chorus freshman year in High School. I can still call her a great friend after all these years and I love her. I have so many friends from HS still, and I think that is awesome.
New friends. Kristie, Sarah, Tasha, Barb, and so many more. Again, God knew what he was doing 2 years ago! I don't know what I would do without Kristie, she is such a great friend. I wish her all the luck in the world on her first Thanksgiving. Everything will be great and wonderful memories will be made.
Every year I sit and watch the Macy's Parade and every year when it starts I cry. I get so emotional about it. Why, you may ask? I just remember sitting watching the parade as a kid. My Aunt would drive to Buffalo and bring the best chocolate chip cookies ever made with her, and that was the one morning we were allowed to eat cookies in the morning. Then, on black friday my Aunt and I would go shopping together. I miss being a kid. Though, watching the parade with a cup of coffee and a mimosa isnt so bad either. LOL
Happy thanksgiving everyone!
3 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwww! Thanks Jennifer!! You're an awesome friend too :)
I love you too! Smooches from your "old" friend. ( HMPH!!)
You knew what I meant Heidi!!!! ;)
Post a Comment