Monday, November 16, 2009

Again, its been awhile.

I haven't worked out in about a week. Tomorrow I am going to go to the gym with Sarah again, but this time to a different gym, to see how it is. However, tonight I realized that I cannot change gyms no matter what. I took the boys with me tonight. I decided I needed to get a workout in before I worked out with Sarah again, and I have been promising to take Andrew to the kid gym that the Y has. It's pretty neat, they have a bunch of weight machines and then 2 bike's that are like video games.

So, I took both boys, Evan went to the child care, because you have to be 7 to be in the kid gym and I signed Andrew into the kid gym, and I headed upstairs.

In the mornings the gym is filled with senior citizens, in the evening, the gym is PACKED with people my age, since a lot of people go after work.

Here was my workout:
10 minutes walk/run/walk on the treadmill
30 minutes on the bike at a constant pace of 3

And that was it. Not because I wanted it to be it, but because the treadmills were full after the bike and the elipticals were full before and after the bike. Andrew is only allowed 1 hour in the gym so I couldn't stand around and wait.

I went downstairs to get both boys and Andrew had a GREAT time. He LOVED the gym. The girl working in there showed him how to use all the weight machines and then he got to ride the bike. He had a great time and wants to go back tomorrow. So, like I said, even if t he other gym was going to give us a free membership, we are staying with the Y!

Tomorrow Sarah is going to show me how to use the weight machines so that will be great, I am excited about that.

So, I promised pictures from Halloween, here you go...

No comments: