I am dealing with some major separation anxiety with Lea right now. She gets in hysterics when I leave in the morning to take the boys to school, so it makes it difficult to leave when I can hear her "heart breaking". (This is what she says to me when I leave. Nice right?)
So, with that in mind, I had to take Lea to the gym this morning with me again, Ron has a dentist appointment. Recall the last time, I only got to workout for 20 minutes. Got to the Y after she told me mutiple times she would be ok, and she starts crying in the car in the parking lot "I dont want you to leave me." Oye. So, we came home.
I am pretty bummed. I am hoping that I can go when Ron gets home, but in the mean time, I need to work something out with this beautiful daughter of mine.
(if we got along when we were together it would be something, but all she does is push my buttons and yell at me, so why on earth do I break her heart when I leave?" LOL kids.)
1 comment:
awwwwww "breaks my heart" that is insanely cute lol
Post a Comment