Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am so tired

Last night, after working out and updating this blog, I went upstairs to watch some TV and I fell asleep, at 8:00! I woke up at 10, to catch 30 minutes of Jay Leno, and then I was out again. Darn evening workout!

This morning I went to The Rush with Sarah, and nothing against Sarah, I love Sarah, but I hated the Rush...yuck. I guess I am just used to the Y. LOL We walked on the treadmill for 5 minutes and then we went downstairs so we could do the weight machines, she was going to show me how to use them.

I raked my backyard Sunday and my arm was killing me for it. The weights this morning SUCKED! My upper body was/is killing me. But, I didn't feel like I got any real workout in. (hear that screaming? that's my arms yelling, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?")

While I was working out on the weights, complaining to Sarah, I got an email from my Aunt. It was so nice to read, motivational, but I still complained. LOL

I have stamp club tonight, so I have cleaning and a project to come up with but I still felt bad. I called my other friend Kristie and asked to use her bike....I did 30 minutes on her bike, in her garage. LOL

I feel much better about working out, but I am sooooo tired. I still have a project to come up and cleaning to do, but I got my 30 minutes of bike in.

I think I am insane.

No comments: