Yesterday I had Thanksgiving lunch with Evan at school. It wasn't bad but it was definitely school food. LOL The best part though was when a woman came up to me and said, is this your son? I said yes, and she began to tell me how Evan was in her group at the last field trip and how he was so well behaved, so polite and so sweet.
Let me tell you something. There is nothing better than to be told that about your child. I gave Evan a hug in school and then when we got home I told him how proud that made me. Evan has a temper, but he is my most sweetest child. All my kids are great but Evan is the one who gives the hugs and says "I love you."
Ok, onto Gym results. Today my kudos goes to the fact that I even went to the gym. I really REALLY did not want to go. I went though. I got there and I looked at the ellipticals and said no way. I am a little disappointed about it, but I will get over it. I did do 45 minutes on the bike though. 45 very LONG, HARD minutes. I wanted to stop about 4 times, but I didn't.
Thats all I did though.
I am a little disappointed, but I am so beat. My legs are killing me. I love that they are, but they are KILLING me.
Today I have lunch with Andrew, and then I have to come home and seriously clean my house. I have 13 people coming to my house tonight for a Tupperware party. A Tupperware party, BTW, that I can't believe I am having. I have so much of this stuff its insane. There is a reason to my insanity though, I just can't discuss it till after Christmas (Duh). Really not looking forward to cleaning but I am looking forward to the pomegranate margaritas that I am going to make.....LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment