I decided I should go through my feed list and catch up on some blogs. There are a few I always check first, to see if they are updated, then I start from either the bottom or the top and work my way through the list.
One of the ones I always check is the A Muse blog, or the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog. They are giving a ton of stuff away over there for A-Muse-a-palooza, so I put my name in all the time. I actually won a $50 gift certificate for creative classroom. I can't believe it. I am still waiting to hear from the owner though, to make sure it really was me.
A few hours later I notice that the Elzybells blog is updated, so I check that one out. She is looking to start a design team and anyone interested can submit their designs. OH. MY. I was super excited to read this, to say the least. I made a few things and I sent them out a little bit ago. Keep your fingers crossed, please. This would make me so incredibly happy.
This morning I saw that Becky tagged me. So sweet. So here are my answers:
Where I was 10 years ago: Hmmmm. Buffalo, which part of Buffalo I can't remember, we moved so much. I was married 3 years at the time, so I am thinking Blasdell.
5 things on my to do list today: buy meds for the animals, take Andrew to Target, make dinner, go to bed early, make some cards (not in that order though, LOL)
Snack food I like: That really depends. Some days I crave potato chips, sometime chocolate cake. I don't have a regular "go to" snack.
If I were a billionaire I would: Pay off everything for my family and DH's family. Buy a privacy fence for my yard, especially the one side, story explaining that to come soon. Go on a nice vacation with Ron.
Places I have lived: West Islip NY, Yuma Arizona, Buffalo NY (a few parts of Buffalo Tonawonda, Elma, West Seneca, Holland, Blasdell) Knoxville Tennessee, Dover Delaware, Huntington West Virginia.
Who I tag:
Jen, who I have never actually met, but have known for what, 8 years???
Andrea, same as above
Heidi, one of my oldest, as in known the longest, not oldest friend, though, wait, maybe (LOL) and dearest friends ever.
Enjoy ladies!
1 comment:
Oh I wish you the mostest ever luck!!!!!! But then again, your work is beautiful so there really isnt much LUCK needed!
PS, I am anxious to finally hear the story of the need for the privacy fence. And since I didnt read about you in the paper, I am asuming the boys lived another day.
Post a Comment