As I originally suspected, I did not get on the Elzybells design team. I knew I wouldn't make it, but I am still pretty upset by this. I started to get my hopes up, which makes it worse. I am pretty sure I wont be making anything for a bit (I submitted a card to a blog and didnt win and I had no ambition to make anything for a week. These were my favorite stamps, I am pretty sure it will take longer to get over it.) Sorry for the pity party on my part. I am not looking for anyone to try and make me feel better, I just needed to get it out.
The vacation so far is going fine. I went to Kohl's with my Mom yesterday and with the exception of sneakers for Evan, I am completely done with school shopping, well, except for school supplies, for both boys, and I only spent $200. You should see how much I got for that amount, it's insane, plus, I bought some dresses for Lea, and birthday gifts for my Godson and my Goddaughter.
Ron is doing a little better. He is really swollen though. Poor guy. Today we had planned to do the beach thing but I think we will wait at least another day.
The boys have been enjoying going to the pool here, so thats good, but in between, they are "super bored". KIDS
Mom and I went through all the old pictures the last couple days, so I have a ton to go through and sort. It was fun to see all the pictures, and all the pictures of my sister Laura that she always said never existed.
Anyway, thats all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment