We are in NC, we got here yesterday around 1:00, after leaving at 4am. The kids didn't sleep as much as we had hoped, but I did. :)
I just took Ron to the urgent care and he has a sinus infection, and I imagine its a bad one. Ron has a pretty high tolerance for pain and this morning he woke up saying he was really hurting, so off we went. Poor guy. Of course, in typical male fashion, he snapped at me, but he apologized.
Tomorrow is the big day for the Elzybells design time. I am sooo nervous and excited for whomever makes it. What an exciting opportunity for some one, Elzybells stamps are the best and cutest.
My Mom gave the one woman the breast cancer cards I made and she apparently loved them, thank goodness.
I will hopefully have some pictures to add here of the kids in the next day or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment