Thursday, July 10, 2008

A box

I am so stinking proud of myself. I made a box. I made a box!!!!

I made a set of notecards for Katie, the swim instructor, and I needed a box for them, I ran out of the ones I had, and I played around, wasted like 4 sheets of paper, but I finally made it.

It's not perfect, but I did it all by myself!!!!

And now this is the card that I made her. She likes pink and green and paisley, hence the card. LOL I really like how this card came out too. You know what? I am getting good at this. LOL
So, what else is going on lately? Evan swam today, in the deep end, two lanes (sideways) by himself! I am so proud of him. Andrew was only in for 5 minutes when they called everyone out due to thunder, so we need to make up his lesson saturday, and yesterdays lessons tomorrow. I walked/ran on the treadmil during Evan's lesson, Andrew sat and read a book. So, with the exception of Andrew not getting his lesson, it was a good day.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Very nice card. LOVE that ribbon!