First, a card. Yep, a card, you read that right. My sister Cories SIL had a baby boy Saturday so I made a card for her. I really like how it came out. I used the SCS sketch 172.
This morning I woke up at 7, took a shower and ran to the pediatricians office so that I could pick up Andrew's immunization record so that we could register the child for school today. I got home and Ron and the kids piled into the car and off to the elementary school we went.
We got Andrew all squared away and then got a tour of the school, it really is a very cute school. While walking through the secretary mentioned the PTO. I told her yes I was interested in being involved, and she mentioned they needed a president. Um, no. I don't even know anything about the school. She showed us the rest of the school and the 2nd grade classrooms to Andrew, and then again mentioned the PTO. :)
We got back to the office and there was a 1st grade teacher there. Guess what she also does? The PTO. So, to make a long story short, I am now the co-president of the PTO, as long as the president from last year helps me through this. Can you believe that? I guess this is a good way to get my name involved huh??
Mom wanted me to ask if they have a Grandparents day so I did. No, but the principal is open to ideas. LOL So I am now looking into that. What a fun hour that was.
Then I went to my demos house, to pick up the stamp set she put aside for me. She had her retirement party Saturday but since I was in NC, she held that set for me, Bloomin Beautiful. I also picked up an art journal while there today and she let me take home, to borrow, a bunch of sets, and a sheet of all the new in colors. The new pink color is AWESOME. Everyone, have girls!!! I love this pink.
There have been a few challenges lately with Christmas involved and I kept seeing this set called naughty or nice being used. I thought it was cute, there is a very adorable Santa, so I started thinking, with that picture of the kids, using that Santa and the naughty or nice stamp??? Now I was on a mission to find who makes this set. LOL it's SU of course, from the last holiday mini. I am probably going to buy it from Wanda, just waiting to hear how much she wants for it. I think my idea in my head is cute, but the big question, am I crazy to color in 50 of these Santa's???
I will be playing with the backgrounds and stamp sets that Rebekah loaned me in the near future, so be on the lookout.
No comments:
Post a Comment