But, I forgot to take pictures, and they are already in the hands of the USPS. I made the change of address cards for my cousin, 40 of those, and I made birthday invitations for my nephew Will, who will be 3 at the end of the month! I can't believe it.
I also made thank you cards for my future cousin-in-law. :) I actually really love how they came out.
I used the sell-a-bration set from this year, friendship blooms, which I love, but I never really used. I think this came out nice though. Her wedding colors are brown, hence the browns. I also made a box for them to go into. Not as good as the first one I made but I think I know why, I used SU cardstock the first time, not this time. Hmmmmm
I heard from a little birdy that my cousin and his fiance registered this weekend for their shower, so I will be busy making the invitations for those, probably in the next day or so.
2 comments:
ooooooh, I love those cards! So sharp and the colors are great!
Oh Jenn, these are beautiful. Have a fantastic week!
Post a Comment