Today I took the boys to Target to spend their gift cards that they had. We were there for 2 hours!!! They could not decide what they wanted! They finally got all that they wanted, Evan's favorite being a Transformer electronic game, and Andrew's being the deck of clear cards he bought.
Andrew and I played a few games of Go Fish when I asked him if he wanted me to teach him how to play Gin Rummy. He said yes. So, we played a few open hands, then we played the real way. He caught on pretty quick and did win a couple times. I had fun playing with him this evening, it brought back a lot of memories of my Grandmother.
I also told Andrew that Aunt Laura likes to play Gin, so he is practicing to beat her.
Oh, I almost forgot again. My Mom, the best Mom in the whole wide world, and my Dad, the best Dad in the whole wide world, bought Ron and I a great gift for our anniversary. Thank you Mom and Dad! You are the best! *wink*
1 comment:
How fun! Gin Rummy! *LOL* Heather and I are addicted to playing Mancala.
Post a Comment