Today Ron and I celebrate 13 years together, married. We aren't going out or anything but we are going to make a nice dinner after the kids go to bed and I am in the process of making a cake, a 3 tier cake. LOL Anice, make sure your sister doesn't see this gem! LOL I will take a picture when its done.
So, no pool yet. it started raining on us when we started doing the foam part so we had to stop. Hopefully Ron will be able to take some time off tomorrow so we can finish it, it's suppose to rain again today, but be nice, AND HOT, 90's, tomorrow and Thursday.
I have an Andrewism to share. Sunday when Ron and I were about to start the pool I pulled Andrew aside and asked him to watch Lea for me on the play yard, basically push her in her swing, and I would give him $5.00. He says, without hesitating a second, "I will do it for $10.00." Um, no, this isn't a negotiation. After going back and forth for a bit he finally said fine, he would do it for $5.00. PUNK.
Good news on the card front. I emailed the store owner letting her know I won't be in the town she in for a bit so if she gets low on cards, or a certain type of card, to let me know. She emailed me back that they have sold quite a few cards. Woohoo. I am going to drive over this afternoon and see what we have.
Ok, I will be back later with a picture of, what I assume will be, the most beautiful cake ever. LOL, yea right!
1 comment:
Yeah-last night they (THOSE weather people) were calling for HIGHs of 47 on Thursday- you heard me!!! What kind of place did Rich bring me too!!!!
Post a Comment