I made a hybrid card today which is a combo of digital and paper products, and I love how it came out.
Stamps: SU summer by the sea
Paper: SU ballet blue, certainly celery, white, shabby princess digital pp winter paper dots
Ink: Palette Noir
Other: Prismacolor pencils, golden rod, light peach, ginger root, light cerulean blue, burnt ochre, blue slate, chocolate
Today I became obsessed with these digital papers. I typed a few months back that I downloaded a bunch of free kits. Well today I took all the papers out, that I could use for cards, and put them in a folder. Already I have plans for about 3 cards. I am very excited.
I was catching up on some blogs this afternoon and I saw this post. What a GREAT idea! That will be my next project for myself. I already have a plan in mind for this too.
Ron finally started filling up the pool today. It should be filled up tomorrow, but it will take a few days to warm up, not that I think the kids will care, but I certainly will!
Today was a very rough day for Evan. Man, that kid has a temper. Anyway, he was put in his room this morning for hurting Lea and while in there he was screaming and kicking his door, and he was doing this for awhile. Not only does he have a bad temper, but he is also very determined and won't back down. Andrew wanted desperately to play with him though. After about 10 minutes of listening to Evan screaming, Andrew walked over to his door and said "Take my advice, just calm down." Ron and I laughed.
1 comment:
YAY for digi!! I knew I could convert ya! Holy exciting, Batman!
Poor Evan. Being five is very hard and stressful. Poor guy! It gets better, then worse, then better...hahahahah
smooches!
Post a Comment