Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A cake decorator, I am not.

LOL. What a mess. I at least hope it tastes good.


I just got back from the craft store. I can not believe it. When the store owner told me she sold quite a few cards, I was thinking 7 or 8. I sold 20 cards!!! I walked out with a check for $44.20. I am completely surprised, and soooooo excited.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I looooove it! VERY NICE JOB! I hope that you had the most spectacular anniversary ever!

I have to laugh tho...thats a LOT of cake!!

Congrats on your cards! I KNEW they were awesome. You underestimate yourself girl. Your stuff is good!!

Heidi said...

Dude, that is about 100x better job than I could even attempt! LOL
But you know me, I would be at the store ( ahem...Wegman's) ordering that sucker...I KNOW my limitations.

Happy "Stuck with you" day! ;-)

smooches!