I hate snow, so I would never go back, but I LOVE Buffalo. Buffalo is my hometown, as I said in an earlier post, and nothing will ever compare. I like Knoxville, a lot, but it will never be Buffalo...ever.
My very close friend Heidi lives across the street from Tim Russert's Dads house, Big Russ' home, and she lives down the street from Tim Russert Park. Today, in the rain, she went down to the park to take some pictures.

This one, so so true....
I have been watching MSNBC today, and it says a lot about what a great person Tim was, just by seeing how many people came through, to say their final farewells. So sad.
1 comment:
You can leave Buffalo, but it stays in your heart forever.
I am so glad I could share these with you, Jen.
I know we will all miss him and keep him in our hearts.
Post a Comment