Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Just want to wish my Dad and Ron a big Happy Father's Day!

The Tim Russert news is still really upsetting me. I still just can't believe it.

The Stampin Up retirement list came out today and the one Christmas set I have wanted since it first came out, and a background stamp I have wanted forever are on the list. I think I need to get them. I always get worried when I buy a retired set because what if there is a better set coming? ARRR. I know I will buy them, who am I kidding. I started asking Ron's opinion on them and he said "It's fathers day. There will be no stamp talk today." LOL

I got a scrap page done last night, and I am in the process of making a two page layout, but I noticed my journalling is all messed up, so I need to retype it.

Oh. Papertrey came out with new sets today. I generally like all of their sets but I have never liked one enough to buy it. I think I really, really like the Boards and Beams set. I am going to ask Michelle her opinion later since I am going to make her change of address cards for when they move.

So, speaking of Michelle, her and Mark are coming over later for Father's Day dinner. Their kids are with the Grandparents, so I thought Mark could spend Father's Day with my kids. LOL Yea, like that's punishment, my kids love Mark. Ron said that all they are going to watch is golf. Ok. Whatever.

No comments: