Monday, November 28, 2011

Took a LONG break

But come on, it was Thanksgiving!!!!

Busy again for the next couple weeks with the PTA, but I will try to get on this daily.

Ok, Day 6...Pet Peeves!!!! Hahahaha, one of my favorite topics!!!!

#1, and will ALWAYS be a HUGE pet peeve of mine...

PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE THEIR TURN SIGNALS!!!

Come on people. The stupid thing is right there by your hand!!!! It is so easy to use it, what is your problem???


Ok, onto another topic. I am so proud of my daughter! As I have stated on here many times, both of my boys hate to read, A a lot more than E. She has been so excited about learning how to read and in the last couple weeks something has clicked for her and she has jumped a reading group and is almost an A Reader!!! I am so excited for her. She got some new books from one of the K teachers at her school to practice and she has been reading them every night. She has also been working on her sight words and is doing so well. Kudos to you little girl!!!!

No comments: