So, I have been using 2 lists given to me for this blog challenge and today my options are Nicknames, or things I have learned in the last 2 years. Hmmmm. Lets go with nicknames. I don't remember what happened yesterday, let alone in the last 2 years.
My name is Jennifer. People call me Jen. There you have it.
Ok, yes, in the past I was Jenny, but unless you want a very long mean stare coming your way, you wouldn't dare call me that. There are only a very few select people that can call me that, and when I say few, I mean less than 5. If it wasn't for facebook no one would be calling me Jenny ever again. These few people are friends from elementary school that I have reconnected with because of facebook. They only knew me as Jenny so they get a pass.
I have one other nickname and I am not sure really how I got this one. My sisters all call me Yen. I remember being called Ennifer Jevans in high school by a couple people, but again, I don't remember why that started. My youngest sister always calls me Yen, even writes it on birthday cards to me, and my other 2 sisters call me that too, but not as much as Lynn. (I think Lynn may think my name actually is Yen since I don't remember her ever calling me anything other than Yen. Hahaha kidding. Maybe.)
So, that's it. I do want to say though, just because I have a slight evil streak, Um Heidi, you missed day 2. Love you. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment