Ok, I will do this... Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.
Introduce myself? If you don't know me, why are you reading my blog? Haha
I don't have a lot of pictures of myself since I am usually the one behind the camera so this one is from about 11 months ago. Unfortunately I still look the same.

15 interesting, or not so intersting, facts about me...
1. I am the oldest of 4 girls. Being the oldest sucked growing up but it has also made me the overprotective, compassionate person that I am.
2. It takes a lot for me to get angry. I have a pretty good sense of humor but if you push me too far I will attack. I always tell people when they first meet me, never take me seriously. If you aren't sure if I am mad, I'm not, because you will know without question when I am. I promise you that, and you really don't want to see that side of me. I also hold a grudge for a long time.
This isn't something I am proud of but I hate having my feelings hurt and I just won't let someone do that to me again.
3. I can not stand fake people. Can't stand them. It is one thing to be nice to others, it is another to fake being nice and then start talking about them behind their back. Grow up, this isn't high school anymore.
4. I am a people pleaser. See number 1 for reason. I believe this is a typical trait of first borns. Not always enjoyable for me, but after last year I have learned the hard way some people will just never be happy and there is no pleasing them. It was a tough lesson for me.
5. I'm not a fan of being told what to do, this is why this list is secretly killing my soul. ;)
6. I secretly dread holidays when I know I will be with my sisters. Don't misunderstand. I LOVE my sisters and I would do anything for them, but I go into a real depression when I am with them. They are very tiny, I am not. I know I have control over this but I also know I will never be small like them. I have had 3 children and this isn't an excuse, it's a fact. I am also older then them by 4, 5, and 7 years. I try to workout whenever I can but I also always put my kids first like being the PTA President for 4 years now (I will explain this reason next) and I just don't have time. Excuses excuses I know.
7. I have been a PTO/PTA President for FOUR years straight. The first two years I did it because my kids were going to public school for the first time and I was scared to death. It was my way of making sure every staff member knew my children. The next 2 years was because they switched schools and I was asked to take over when the current President needed to step down.
8. I am a damn good President. Yes, I am patting myself on the back, but I am. I want to find a job where I can be a PTA President but get paid. I really enjoy it and after 4 years, as I should be, I am good at it.
9. I will do anything for my friends, and it isn't always a good thing. If my friends need help I am always there. I get hurt bad when it isn't recipricated. This past March I dropped a friend who clearly wasn't my friend and in turn I lost a lot of other people I thought were my friends. I wish I
could tell all those people how this person really felt about them, but I know eventually they will find out on their own. See number 3. ;)
10. If I say I will be there for you, I will be. I do not just say it because it sounds good.
11. I HATE being called a Yankee. I cannot wrap my mind around why this is a bad thing. The civil war was not in the recent past, get over it. The War of Northern Aggression, really? You're right, the North thought owning other human beings was wrong, and that was a crazy notion. Wow.
12. I am a Catholic Democrat that lives in the south. This is not easy to do, but I am proud to tell everyone that I am both. Do some research and find out I am not a bad person, especially the Catholic part.
13. I LOVE to read. My boys hate to read and it kills me. I know they aren't me, but it still blows my mind that they hate to read.
14. I love music and I think my zune is my most favorite electronic. The Zune marketplace is way better than itunes. I swear. If you love music trust me, zune marketplace is the way to go.
15. I miss all my grandparents. I think about them everyday but this time of year is hard for me. I wish my kids could have known them all, but talk about being spoiled, they most certainly would have been. Both sets of grandparents always made me feel like I was the greatest thing that ever happened to them and I know it would have been even more amazing for them to have great
grandchildren. Wow, just the thought of that makes me smile.
I'm done...yay!
1 comment:
totally LOVE your list!!
and YOU, babe!
Post a Comment