What song inspires you?
I have no idea. I love music and there are so many songs that make me stop and go, "Oh, I love this song!" So I am not goingto blog about that. :)
I have decided to make my own jewelry. I have wanted to for a long time now but I didn't know how but I decided I am just going to do it, so I have. I have made 2 bracelets so far, and I LOVE the one but I am giving it away. (It's Christmas time, I can't be keeping things.)
Right now I am making a necklace for myself, (disregard what I said above) and it is taking me forever to make it. I keep putting it together and then I hate it. Now I have it the way I want it and I can't get the crimping beads to hold right. UGH.
Whose idea was this to make jewelry????
No comments:
Post a Comment