I got a few phone calls yesterday and a few comments on here, making sure I was ok and I really appreciate that.
I just want to clarify that I am fine!!! It is ok that I am taking out the negativity in my life.
I do want to say though, yes, I know I can just unfriend people on facebook, but unfortunately I can't. There are people that this would cause way more drama for, and I am trying to avoid exactly that. And really it wasn't even facebook that I had a problem with, but I am trying to make my life brighter in all areas.
Now, with that said it is time to move on.
This morning I had a GREAT meeting with the school Principal about next year. I am actually excited about the future, for the first time all year.
4 comments:
well all that matters is that you are happy in the end! maybe you could create another facebook page just for the Jan Mom's so you can still be "with" us :) Just a thought! Go by your maiden name or something??
It was WONDERFUL talking to you last night - it's been way too long since we've had a REAL conversation! I'm hoping awe are Holden Beach at the same time this fall..... and maybe we can work out some summer plans.....
Michelle
Jen, That's a good idea. I am toying with the idea of coming back and deleting almost everyone. I had to reactivate my acoount briefly this morning, a friend of mine had a death in her immediate family and I was looking for funeral details, and I saw the post on our page. Thanks guys for that. I love you all so much and that was sweet. I saw what Molly wrote and a how a few of you agreed with her, with the numbers of "friends" you have. A friend said to me last night, "people come into our lives for a reason, some are just passing through, others stay longer" She's right, and I don't need to keep those "passing through" friends on facebook.
that is so true Jennifer... a lot of the high school friends that I kept on my page were some that I was friendly with but not really friends but they are the ones who support me now and respond to me now so I kept them and feel more connected but others that I had on there just b/c we reconnected after my reunion, I let go. We go thru stages depending on who are kids are friends with and where we are... I know once I am out of the preschool there will be some I loose touch with and this might be the only way to hold on.
Post a Comment