Friday, April 8, 2011
Hello. Let me introduce myself
I have so much to do today so why not stress about it later and in the mean time I will update the blog. Nothing really new to talk about, I have just been really busy with life, in fact, I don't really get on the computer that much anymore, if it can be done on my phone, it is. I feel like I am contstantly driving somewhere, and when I actually do sit down and rest, I feel guilty. Can you believe that? I haven't read anything fun either. I hate this the most. In the back of my mind I am trying to figure out stuff, and I am also trying to keep all my thoughts together which means, since it is me, I forget things. LOL How do people manage it all? I am working on planning Evan's First Communion and Ron's 40th Birthday. I can't believe I met Ron when he was 19 years old and now he is about to be 40! Time sure has flown by. If you need me for something, call me. You can't wait for me to call you, it just won't happen, but if I get a call from you I will try to stop what I am doing and give you my attention. Don't take it personal, I am just juggling a lot right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment