I feel like I am in the same situation I was in 2 years ago in regards to the boys and school. I am just so torn. Today I filled out a transfer request for Andrew. I can't do Evan yet because I have a different parent ID for Evan and I don't know what it is. Is that ridiculous or what?
Evan is pretty miserable at this school, and I can't have that. Wish me luck!
Today was W5D2 of my run. Today was walk 5 minutes, run 8 mintes, walk 5 minutes, run 8 minutes. I DID IT!!!!!!
I am so proud of myself. I can't believe I did it!!!!
Friday is 20 minutes of running. OYE.
2 comments:
Jennifer - sorry to hear the school issue isn't great....hope you get what your looking for in terms of that.
Oh I am sorry, I bet they will be sad to lose you there after all you have done!
Post a Comment