Friday, February 19, 2010

Not a good day

Today is beautiful out. I checked my weather.com app on my phone and it said my zip code was near 50 degrees so instead of going to the Y I decided to run outside.

:(

I made it almost 1 mile. I ran for 10 minutes and the bottoms of my feet hurt so bad, I just couldn't go on.

I am going to go to the Y tomorrow morning though, I need to get this 25 minute run in.

Now, onto last night though. ;)

I went to an Ice Bears hockey game again, this time though I was right behind the "glass" right on the ice. WOOHOO. HUGE shout out to my friend Betsi who gave me these tickets.

SO, the players are doing their pre game skate and #9 happens to skate right by us. I saw him and thought holy crap. I turned and looked at Kristie and at the same time we both said, "wow, he was hot." Yea, he was. I am turning into a huge Ice Bears fan. *wink wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was soooooooo hot lol. We have good taste :)