Monday, February 8, 2010

2nd attempt at 20 minute run

It went better than Friday's attempt however, I am still going to redo it Wednesday. I finshed it, but I stopped for about 30 seconds 3 times. I am not suppose to be stopping.

:(

I can't understand why I can't do this. I am feeling pretty bad about myself right now too. Everyone else that I know that is doing this isn't having a problem with it. It's pretty hard to read how they are doing it and even going farther than 20 minutes, so I am avoiding the couch to 5K page.

I don't want pity. So just ignore this post. I am really writing it so in a few weeks when I finish my 5K I can go back and read what I really have accomplished.

Today I need to come up with some stamp club projects. Tomorrow is my last stamp club meeting, then it's so long Stampin Up.

3 comments:

Wendy @RunningonMTT said...

Jennifer.....you can do it! Remember both Jen and I ran before this so even though it's still a challange to get through some days - we have running under our belts whereas you are new to the concept. Not sure about Michael and Michelle (those are the ones that post the most) but you accomplished it. Were you inside or outside? Again running outside is harder due to natural slopes. Once the weather breaks I will be outside again and have to readjust!

You can do it - no pity from me just encouraging words and please come visit us -- support is key at this point!

We love you!

Jen said...

Yeah what Wendy said... Oh I know I can not do this outside right now if I tried!! If I were not on the treadmill I would not have done it so just remember that!! You will totally have that edge over me and it will most likely be like almost starting over when I do run outside. I think for me that will be my biggest challenge!
Keep your chin up and hey, stopping for 30 seconds every now and then in a 20 min time period is not bad at all!! BE PROUD!! You are doing so well!!

Lisa Mann said...

You can and WILL do this! I know it! You can accomplish ANYTHING!