Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why?

I swear, I think I am going to be sick.

I am having a rough few days and I don't know why all of a sudden I am being lied to, ignored, and thrown under a bus, all within 3 days time. This is really starting to make me sick to my stomach.

Friday, I was lied to, right to my face. RIGHT TO MY FACE. Please, don't lie to me, or anyone for that matter, it is so insulting to ones intelligence. If you don't want to do something, tell me, don't pretend you are going to do it then all of a sudden say "would you mind?" Then proceed to say "I talked it over with my husband and I was telling him I was going to ask if I could back out." Ok, well obviously you had no intention on following through with your commitment and now you just insulted me by pretending you were and you just thought you would ask if you could back out. UGH

I have emailed someone a couple times about something they owed me and they have not replied. On top of that, they have a few things of mine that they borrowed, and now my emails are being ignored to get those back. This is what is making me sick. These are MINE. GIVE THEM BACK!!!!! I don't even care if they drop them by my mailbox so they don't have to see me, just give them back!!

Being the PTO President sometimes really sucks. I got an email last night asking what I thought about something and I replied with, I had no say in the pricing this year, but yes, I thought it was odd as well, just to have that quote, forwarded to the school principal. Are you kidding me? Now, really, it is not a big deal, I already spoke to the principal, but still....really?

I am so tired of being taken advantage of and abused. I left St. Mary's where I had someone that did crap like this to me and now I have 3 people doing it?

Sorry about this BS whining post, but I need to get it all out. My stomach is in knots and I am refusing to let all of this make me cry, though I am on the verge of that exact situation happening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the email isn't from an especially well-revered person in the school so I would DEFINITELY not worry about it a second longer...

As far as the others go, I'm as shocked as you are...hope you get them back soon :(

Tasha said...

Im sorry you're going thru all this stress.. :( I really wish I could do something to take it off of you :( Just remember, some people are IMPOSSIBLE to please and everyone likes you that I know!!! You are an AWESOME!!! PTO president!!!!