"I know how to whistle when you see a hot girl walk by."
"Um, what?"
"I know how to whistle when you see a hot girl walk by."
"oh really?"
*Evan whistles*
"Evan, where did you learn that?"
"No where."
"Evan, who taught you that?"
"No one."
"Ok, Evan that is not a nice thing to say or do, ok?"
"Ok."
That boy will be the death of me.
He has his first soccer practice of the season tonight, last weeks was cancelled due to rain and it is suppose to rain today too. His first game is Saturday. LOL He also really wants to play hockey. I am not sure what we are going to do about that yet. I really want Ron to take Evan to a so called hockey game here in Knoxville. I say so called because I swear it's a step above college level. LOL Ron was going to take him a couple weeks ago but Evan got sick. I need to look into it again.
Evan also had his hearing tested at school. Turns out he can not hear high frequency sounds in his left ear. I need to take him to the pediatrician where they will more then likely send him to an ENT doctor. Apparently this isn't a huge issue, but it's defintely something we need to watch.
4 comments:
LOL at Evan and his "hot" girl lol... and I totally know what you mean about the Ice Bears.. NOTHING like NHL games :(
So I think my first concern would be- "how do you know what a hot girl is?"......and how do you know that??
My neighbor's little 5yr old boy keeps saying girls are got too! I know they must learn it at school, probably from kids who have teen siblings. Although I wonder how much it is said in all the Disney shows we watch? Ok, and Jackson used to whistle at older girls, it was that typical "hot girl" whistle too. He was like 5yrs old and he'd whistle at teenage girls, they'd turn around and either giggle, or look at him like a 5yr old pervert, LOL. I finally got him to understand and stop it. BOYS!!!
LOL at Evan...set that boy straight Jennifer!! :)
Post a Comment