Saturday, March 7, 2009

I am so proud of Andrew

Andrew received his first penance today.

I remember when I received my first penance, and frankly that was probably my last. I kid, but it has been a long time.

Ron took him this morning because I was still not 100%, and my head was killing me. He came home and told me he told Father William that he broke the 4th commandment. LOL

Like my Mom said, I bet these priests wish they could write a book about what they hear.

Anyway, Andrew has been asking for a wallet for a few days so Ron bought him a nice leather grown up wallet and we told him he could have anything he wanted for dinner, even going out to a nice restaurant which, with the 3 young kids, we don't do often.

He wanted chicken wings. I swear, he wasn't born in Buffalo, has never even been there, but he has Buffalo running through his veins!!! So proud. ;)

We went out to the new Marshalls that just opened Thursday because the kids needed new sneakers, all of them. We went to the new one because my VP in the PTO is married to the store manager there, and Jason, the store was really nice! It was packed, but we made it through the registers really fast because ALL THE REGISTERS WERE OPEN! Imagine that.

We also stopped at Bed Bath and Beyond to buy the shark steam mop. I heard it is awesome, I am going to try it tomorrow so I will let you know if it is worth the money.

Then off to have chicken wings. Now, since Ron and I are from Buffalo we are picky about wings. We went to Wild Wing Cafe and they have great wings. Ron and I actually said we would take my parents there when they come next time.

So, all in all, I think Andrew had a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, shout out to my hubby's store!! Isn't it beautiful?! Thank you for contributing to our financial well being LOL!

Tasha said...

ooooh where is this new Marshalls? And what is a penance? sorry, Southern Baptist here lol...and how do you like your mop? My mom got me one for Christmas.. .zack likes using it..:)