Thursday, March 26, 2009

My new favorite scrapbook page

I did some scrapping today and I made a page of Lea and my Dad.

While Lea and I were up in Virginia for my nephew Jack's first birthday, my sister Laura's friend from high school, who also came to the party, took a bunch of pictures of Lea and her Papa (pronounced pawpaw because she can't say Grandpa well yet). I can't even describe how much Lea adores her Grandpa. Lea is the only granddaughter, and this is after my Dad had 4 daughters, so my Dad has a special place in his heart for her. Don't get me wrong, my parents love all their grandchildren, an amazing amount, but come on, being the only girl has its benefits. wink

So, whenever Lea sees her Grandpa she gets very excited and loves spending time with him. So, here is a page I made of them.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

totally beautiful!
love it!

Tasha said...

very sweet!