Monday, November 8, 2010

President

As I wrote the other day, I am the PTA President at the boys school. It was official about 30 seconds after the emergency meeting came to order.

This morning, the staff heard about it. It's kind of funny. I was just asked about 2 weeks ago if I liked the new school. My response was that I like the school a lot but on a personal level its a little hard for me. I went from everyone knowing me to no one knowing me and no one caring who I was either. Well now I have staff members asking me in the hall, "Are you Mrs. Nagel?" Uh-oh. :) I guess everyone will know me soon.

I also already had to change some things and I made a few people mad. Oh well. Its par for the course I guess.

On a completely different note. With the exception of my sister and her husbands gift, and my parents, we are just about done with Christmas shopping. Do you hate me? LOL I have never started shopping before Thanksgiving, ever! It's a good feeling BUT, I am excited about all the stuff we bought the kids, so now I don't think I can wait till Christmas! I am such a kid myself sometimes.

Can you do me a favor? One of my best friends needs prayers, her father is in the hospital. Can you just keep her in your thoughts. Thanks.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Well congrats Madam Pres!! :) I know you will do well, you have experience so you will help!!

And yes... I have a few items but I am no where near done!!

XXXX said...

I have one more gift to buy and then I am finished with shopping!! Holla!

You will do great, crazy person :)