Friday, November 26, 2010

Hello, Happy Thanksgiving

Well, once again, as I mentioned before, I am the President of a PTA and all my time is noe going to that. I hate that I don't have time for anything anymore. Hopefully things are starting to calm down again, it has been a very rough road for me. I have had to deal with such a bully, and it has taken all I had to deal with this person. I think, I hope, things are resolved but I just don't know.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and we had it all by ourselves this year. I thought about inviting some friends and their families but I decided I needed to be selfish and do my own thing this year. I just wanted a nice, easy, relaxing day. I love my friends, but if they would have come over I would have had to clean, get dressed (I spent the day in sweats), and entertain. Not very relaxing. Dinner was good, I made the best gravy ever. When Ina says homemade chicken broth makes a difference, she isn't lying. :) It was a nice day overall. We had a movie night last night, we watched the original Miracle on 34th Street. Love that movie, and the kids enjoyed it too, it was their first time seeing it.

Today was our annual pulling out all the Christmas decorations day. This is such a chore. My house is a disaster tonight but the kids and I had fun decorating. Ron has been sick so he has helped, but not as much as he usually does. I wish I could take the day off when I am sick. :)

So, I don't think I have mentioned, but maybe I have since it's been awhile since I updated, but I want to move. I have found my dream house, and I want it so bad. I keep trying to get Ron on board, and I think he is, but I am not sure. Somedays he will talk to me about it, other days he won't at all. MEN! I so love this house, but, the more I see myself in it, and believe me, I do, the more I think maybe Ron is right and we should build a house. This house is amazing, but it might not be perfect enough for my kids and all their crap, I mean toys. Everything happens for a reason. We shall see.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I am sorry that the whole taking over as Pres has not gone smoothly. Hopefully it will settle down a bit now!!

So is this dream house in your current community? We have a dream house we want to build but tried to sell our house for a year with no luck! We will build it someday!There really is not anywhere here we want to build it anyway so it works out for now.

Good luck, do you have a link?

Jennifer said...

No, it is about 15 minutes from where I live now. I love this house. I don't have a link, the house has been on the market for almost 2 years so the realtor doesn't have it listed anymore, thank God, :) but I will post a picture. It is a new build in a new subdivision, and there is a lot of open land still. When he talks about it with me, Ron wants to build, he wants a basement. We shall see what happens.

Tasha said...

I love how you subliminally think of me when you write the word "no" and use "noe." lol :)

Jennifer said...

Actually, that should have been now. Oops.