This week I have been cooking a lot. Sometimes the urge to cook takes over. I love to cook. I think it is the one thing that I am really good at. This week I made pork roast, meatloaf, chicken chili, beef stew and today I am making golabki (stuffed cabbage). I am also going to make red pepper jelly, and lots of it. Kroger has red peppers on sale this week 10 for $10 so Ron bought a ton, he likes red pepper jelly a lot.
I ran yesterday. First time since Friday. Yikes. It was hard. I did it though. I just re-did week 3, but when you take days off from running, it's hard for your body to remember where you left off.
So, I may be an idiot, but I used to see those stickers on cars that would just have a number, like 20.6 or something. I never knew what they meant, nor did I really care. (It takes a lot for me to care about what complete strangers put on their cars.)I recently found out that it is how far someone has run. I want one of those!!!! I don't have any ambition in running a marathon or even a half marathon, but I want one that says, 3.10685596 miles LOL I will do it too...someday.
3 comments:
Your chili was AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing :)
You will have a sticker! You have inspired me to cook this week-making both Ina's chili and stew next week. Can't wait!
LOL about the sticker..they are big around here as we have tons of runners. I don't think I have ever seen one for a 10K but I really don't see myself doing 13.1 anytime soon :)
Post a Comment