Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1

I can't believe it is October already! Christmas is right around the corner and I haven't even started shopping yet. I have a somewhat huge project that I was planning too. UGH. Time needs to slow down a bit.

I ran this morning. I drank 3 glasses of wine last night. Running this morning wasn't to enjoyable. Then again, I dont think running is ever enjoyable. For me anyway. Almost to week 4. Wonderful.

Life is getting out of control too. I have calendars going everywhere and I still can't keep everything straight. This month I have meetings galore, I volunteered to make food, I have to plan a fall harvest party, boys are camping, popcorn sales coming to an end....

(I think I should have bought a case of wine last night)

2 comments:

XXXX said...

Hopefully everything will slooooooow down soon :)

Wendy @RunningonMTT said...

Sorry you are feeling the crunch - I hate feeling like that...just do one thing at a time and it doesn't seem so bad (easier said than done)

Good job on the running too!! I actually don't think anyone likes to run but you find your groove once you are out there. I know for me the week before my period I have terrible runs and I never understand that....

Hang in there!