Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Too quiet

Today is the first full day of school, and it is only 9:30 and I am getting depressed. I have things to do around here but it is so quiet with just Lea around; I am not sure how to function with not having to constantly tell the kids to stop yelling.

On top of the boys being gone, and me missing them terribly, Ron left this morning for the week too. And then it is all rainy and dreary out so that is not helping my depression either.

I have stamp club tonight, which is good, adult conversation, but I am actually not really wanting to prepare for it.

I hate depression.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

awwwww Im sorry :( I know what you mean tho..Wyatt has been quietly playing for hours .. weird lol noone is here to take his toys away lol.....feel better ;) eat some chocolate ;)