Yesterday was a pretty crappy day, and when I say pretty crappy I really mean, REALLY crappy. I love my friends. I had stamp club last night and I did not want to do it since I was miserable, but once it was all over, I was laughing and I had a great time. Stamping with friends really is such great therapy.
Now I really need to decide what to order.
Speaking of ordering.....
My PTO fundraiser started. Go to Innisbrook (click on Innisbrook) and get some shopping done. They have some really great things, including household items, wrapping paper, chocolate, and magazine sales. My PTO gets 50% of the sales, so buy lots, our school really needs help with purchasing things.
Here is what you need to buy online, and oh, it ships right to you!
School ID 112936
The boys earn prizes and you can choose who you want to give the order credits to but here are their ID's:
Andrew R101261E
Evan R101260E
Thank you so much!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment