Before I talk about my day, just a reminder YOU can still order from Innisbrook, see the post below this one. *wink wink*
Ron was gone this week, he left early Tuesday morning and came home Thursday night. Then this morning I was woken up at 6:15 because him and the boys were going to scout camp. My boys love to camp, and fish, and do archery, and, and, and...they love scouts, and this makes Ron VERY happy because he loves scouts too. He is an Eagle Scout and very proud of it, as he should be.
So, this means it is a girl weekend, well, really day, the boys come home tomorrow morning. So today we did laundry, made beds, cleaned her bedroom, all really fun stuff! MAN!
Then we went shopping. My nephew will be one very soon and I have not finished his cross stitch. I actually hated the one I was making him so today Leanora and I hit Hobby Lobby and bought floss so I can start a new one. I have one month and I am starting a new one...genious I am.
We came home and made monkey bread. I haven't had monkey bread in forever, and I now remember why, man is it good, and fattening. I also got to talk to a friend of mine that I haven't talked to in a long time. 3 hours! Leanora didn't make it too easy, but it was a lot easier than if the boys and Ron were home. I loved catching up with her, it has been too long.
Leanora is now in bed, and I just got finished cleaning my craft room which has turned into a PTO office and that pisses me off a bit. It is amazing though, you can actually see all 3 counters again. So, I am taping the fabric and I am going to start Colin's birth sampler. It is too quiet in this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment