Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back from vacation (warning, lots of pictures)

We got back yesterday from a week long vacation at Holden Beach, at my parents house. I love going to Holden Beach and anyone out there looking for a nice beach to go to, Holden Beach is it. It is approx. 30 miles north of Myrtle Beach and approx. 30 miles south of Wilmington. It is beautiful.


We went to the actual beach twice this week. I am not a huge fan of the beach; it's the sand, I don't love the sand, and we went to the pool every day.


We got to my parents house Saturday morning at around 8, after leaving at midnight. This trip was the best trip since we had kids, LOL. They slept till 5:30 and then were in and out of sleep till 7 when we stopped for breakfast.


Sunday night Ron and I went out for our yearly date, and we went out to dinner and to see Harry Potter. It was pretty good, I am glad that I didn't re-read the book before, but I plan on re-reading it this week. I completely forgot what happens at the end. :(


Tuesday I went and taught some of the women from my moms womens club how to stamp on tiles. They made 144 of them!!!! They came out nice. They are using them for their breast cancer rally for the cure luncheon.


So, here are some of the pictures we took this week at the beach and the pool...enjoy.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

great pics!!!! I see some nice scrap pages in your future lol..

wanda said...

You had a shrimp burger- didn't you?? I don't think I can be your friend anymore........ I want one so badly!!! YUMMMMMMM!