So a couple months ago we all went strawberry picking and I made a ton of jam. This week I made blueberry and peach jam, and canned a bunch of peaches as well.
Friday Ron and I took the kids back to the fruit and berry patch and we went peach picking. Once again, Andrew had a ton of fun, as did Lea, and once again, Evan, not so much. We came home with 2 huge baskets full of peaches; it took 3 days to get them all ripe so that I could jam and can them. They are very sweet.
I also made blueberry jam, which, if I do say so myself, is really good. I am not a huge fan of blueberries, but this jam....yummy!!!!!!
2 comments:
I agree...the blueberry is fabulous!!
Wyatt is like Evan - he doesnt like it there lol.. Zack LOVES it!
Post a Comment