I can't believe she is 3. We actually celebrated her birthday on Sunday because Ron is in Nashville this week, and he has all the pictures on his camera which is with him, but here is a picture of my beautiful girl yesterday. My Mom bought this dress for her to wear on her birthday.
I ended up cancelling my stamp club last night. The roads had me a little nervous for everyone to drive here, I have a pretty steep hill that needs to be driven on to get to my house and with the possibly icy roads at night, I didn't want to risk anyone driving on them. I have no idea when we will make it up though, which makes me sad.
Ron is still in Nashville, and I still miss him a lot. Today the kids finally went back to school, yesterday school was cancelled because of the ice, so I am going to get Lea out of the house for a bit, I need to do the recycling and I need to go to Hobby Lobby.
Yesterday was not only my daughters birthday but it was also a wonderful day for our country, Barack Obama was sworn in as the 44th President. I have so much hope for our country now. It will be a tough road but I think we will come out of it a much better country. How wonderful that we can finally get passed the black/white issue, we are ALL Americans, and we are all equal. Because of this, I can only have hope that soon we will get past the gay issue as well. Again, we are all human beings and we have NO RIGHT to say who can love who. Love is a wonderful thing and we all deserve to have it.
1 comment:
when ya gonna update your blog missy? ;) your baby has been 3 for awhile now haha
Post a Comment