Tuesday, January 6, 2009

day one and I am paying for it now

I took the boys to school this morning and drove over to the Y. I rode the bike for 3.3 miles. Not great really, but I am ok with it. I know I am out of shape, and I need to take baby steps.

8 hours later, my legs are KILLING me. I was going to walk/run on the treadmill tomorrow, but I am not sure I will be able to last very long. I will try though. This is what Advil is for!

So now for the zune ad of the day. I just checked, I have 115GB of free space left on my 120 GB zune. I have 417 songs on this already. I know that's not a lot to those of you that have zunes, but still....5 GB? Plus, I have the today show, meet the press, and NBC nightly news videos on it. I LOVE this thing.

Click here and buy one!

I have to give props to Heidi, she is the reason I have mine. I seriously can not tell you enough, this thing is great.

Oh, and for $14.95 a month you can put ANY song or album that they have in their library onto your player. ANY AMOUNT of songs you want, no limit, for as long as you are a member. AND, you get to keep 10 songs every month, forever. Did I sell you yet?

Oh, wait, what about the zune crash last week? Ok, that was the 30GB, and you can't buy those anymore anyway. I didn't have any problems with mine last week. And anyway, it was an easy fix, they all work again.

Ok, I am done. *wink*

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I'd say 3 miles is great!!! when I started walking on my treadmill, I could go 10 min at max loll.. I soooo need to get back in that again!! SO how much are these Zune thingys? and that is a buttload of gig!!! wow!