Saturday, January 3, 2009

Finally the birthday cards.

I'm still not done with them, but I thought since I promised I would post them yesterday, and then didn't, I should do it now.




I have a lot to do today, I have a bunch of jeans to exchange. I told everyone to buy 8 slims for Andrew and now within the last week he decided to grow, so I have to exchange all those 8 slims for 9 slims. I also need to buy some track pants to work out in.


I emailed my stamp club that I would have pictures of the projects we are making on here in the next few days so I need to start working on those as well today. Nothing like putting pressure on yourself. LOL


Tasha, I don't know if you saw it but I wanted to let you know, I answered your question about the planner in the comments section!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Those are soooo cute! Love em!
My sister bought some 7's and 8's for Zack for Christmas.. he waers a 6 LOL.. they are HUGE...