Tuesday, November 11, 2008

thank you card

I have been wanting to Kristina's color inspiration challenge since she started doing them, but I never have, until now.

Today the challenge was:

Here is my entry:

I used flight of the butterfly for this card. I needed to make a thank you card for the one teacher that made dinner for us on the day of my surgery, so the timing was perfect.

I really like this color combination.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful job with the challenge! I love your card! I have to get that stamp set now :) *smiles*

Mel H. said...

Beautiful card.

ohradiogirl said...

Very nice and simple. I like the butterflies.

Lauree said...

really beautiful and simple.

Leonie said...

These butterflies are too cute

Catherine said...

very pretty, i just love that set

Dori Shelton said...

Such a lovely card! I love the simplicity of the butterflies

Tina said...

Soft and beautiful! Good work!

Andrea said...

Beautiful Card.

Liz Goldhawk said...

Really like the way you used the colours!

Traveling Mama said...

very simple & pretty! TFS!

Lori said...

really cute card! wasn't this a fun color combo?!