Sunday, November 23, 2008

Going back to the Dr. tomorrow.

I have had this sore throat now for 7 days. Last Monday I was told it wasn't Strep, but I will bet my life it is now. I have taken so much advil, I am actually a little nervous. Tonight I am taking hydrocodone, I don't care, because not only do I have a sore throat, but I also have a very bad cough, which is of course way worse at night. The only night I wasn't up all night coughing was the night I took hydrocodone...I need sleep tonight, I am beat.

I ended up getting the bug that the boys had Wednesday night and Thursday, that was a ton of fun. Mom's shouldn't get sick. Mom's don't get to take sick days. It's not fair.

Friday night I had my card workshop with the teachers, it went ok. I got a workshop total out of it, so that's good. One of the teachers at the school is also a realtor and I happened to have Michelle's change of address cards with me to work on and she saw them. She said she would order those from me in the future, so I now need to make a few sample sheets and she is going to take them to her office for all the realtors to see. Who knows what will come of that.

I went to the craft store on Saturday, I haven't been there since August so I really needed to go. Since the last time I was there I sold 19 cards and the box of notecards I made also sold. Only problem I have no idea what we sold it for. I need to get with the store owner so she can look it up. So, now I need to make some holiday cards and fill some of the other cards that sold, and fast.

I have a lot of work to do. :)

Today Andrew and I went shopping for a new coat for him and for Lea. 3 hours later...we got a coat for him. I actually had a good time with just him today, and I think he did too.

Ron gave me my Christmas present early yesterday, a new Zune. For those of you that don't know what that is, its the Microsoft version of the ipod, and its AWESOME. Ron bought me the 120 GB one, the largest one you can buy, which is insane, it holds 30,000 songs. 30,000 songs. I don't even know 30,000 songs!!! LOL It is super cool though, and I love it.

I just wanted to update the blog for all you loyal readers, all 3 of you. *wink*. I will keep you all posted on the Strep situation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a faithful reader!!! I am also a loser that has not updated her blog in a LONG time as well!! Moms should not get sick!!!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon friend :)

Tasha said...

Im reader number 3!!!!! LOL