Thursday, October 9, 2008

Today's the day

The sun is shining, the tank is clean....

Can you tell I have watched Finding Nemo a few times lately?? Evan has wanted to watch it a lot lately, and so has Lea, so I got to listen to it twice on our trip to and from VA.

As I posted yesterday, tonight is my first PTO meeting. Yesterday the school secretary asked if I was nervous, I wasn't then, I just knew I had nothing prepared yet, but I do work best under pressure. Today however, yes, I am nervous. VERY nervous.

I keep looking over my notes that I typed up, and I get the feeling I am forgetting something. I hate when I get that feeling because I almost always am forgetting something.

My fundraiser starts next week so if anyone wants to support the kids, and me, and buy some wrapping paper, feel free. What's cool about this is, you can purchase online and it will ship right to you. I am very excited about that. I will post the kids online seller #'s next week. *wink*

Ok, I think that is all for now. Please keep me in your thoughts tonight, around 6, that I don't mess up too bad.

No comments: