Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One more day

And I have my first PTO meeting. I am a nervous wreck about this. I have nothing done yet, well except for the giftcards I am raffling off, I have 2 of the 3. I need to type up my notes and I need to decide what gifts I am going to give away from our fundraiser yet. Nothing major. LOL

Lea was really good yesterday and today. Last night Ron asked me "what did you do to Lea all last week? She was fine today." NICE.

Corie and Mike bought me a coffee press while I was there to thank me for coming up, which they didn't have to do at all. I made some decaf tonight. Oh man. If you are a coffee drinker, you must buy a coffee press, the coffee is so good. Thanks again Corie and Mike.

After this meeting I plan on getting my sisters birth announcements done, so I will have something to show you. In my mind they look really cute. LOL

I think that is all for now. Catch you all tomorrow.

No comments: