Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am a bad blogger again

It is fall break this week so I have been busy keeping the kids entertained and keeping them from fighting, which isn't always easy. Ron still needs to work so keeping the kids quiet is a must. I have loved having them home this week but it is exhausting too.

Andrew and Ron went camping this weekend again at the cub scout camp, and Andrew had a great time. It was freezing that night, it got down to 38 degrees that night, but apparently Andrew stayed warm. He did some archery again, leather working, and went fishing. They also hiked through the haunted woods up to a haunted house. His exciting news though, well, maybe Ron's exciting news, he folded the flag for the flag ceremony. Ron was very proud.

Oh, before I forget, thank you to all that have ordered from Innisbrook, I really appreciate it.

My friend Jenn introduced me to a new hobby I want to look into, it's called Letterboxing. It is really cool. You go on a treasure hunt looking for hidden boxes and then you stamp the stamp into your book, and stamp your stamp into the book in the box. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I spent most of the afternoon yesterday printing out pictures of my nephew. Laura asked me if I would make a scrapbook of Jack for her and Jim, and sicne he is now 6 months old, I had better get working on this. Corie asked me to make one for Colin as well, so I need to start on his too. It would be nice if my sisters would send me pictures though, that would make my life a lot easier.

So, I think I am going to start deleting blogs from my feed list. I have over 100 blogs in there and I haven't read a lot of them in a long time, and I really don't have any interest to either. I only check on a handful every day, so why keep all the rest??? I feel torn about it though. Oh well.

I made a halloween card yesterday so I will be posting that soon. I also need to make a birthday card, so be on the lookout...

1 comment:

Becky said...

This letter boxing sounds so interesting. So are there like some hidden here?? *confused--but intriged*.

I sooo understand what you mean about the blog thing. Thats why I dont do feeds. I have mine all categorized in files. You know...daily ones. Semi daily...Maybe when I am really really bored ones....and other ones that are always good for a check into if I am looking for a layout er something.

Glad you checked in...been missin you!